Sunday 27 June 2010

Knife Party

A good end to a busy week, did a bit of a filler on Doms leg.


I'm hoping you might be reading this because you've picked up one of my stickers from somewhere that Ive stamped the back, so thank you for showing an interest, lots of things happening in the coming weeks. If you want some stickers let me know. I'll put a load in with the tshirts once I have the rest of the stock, sorry about the delay.

And finally, Swallows & Daggers issue #3 is now out and definetly worth a read, best indy tattoo zine out there and now they've also changed the site to include a hell of alot more content on a daily basis so don't sleep, check it every day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the print ash! Bought the rose water colour at Reading convention! Adore your style, will need to get you to so a piece on me at some point!

    Love!
    Kerry @ pagan ink, Scotland x

    ReplyDelete