Friday 9 July 2010

Wizard Fight!

Heres a bit of an update on what I've been doing on the painting front. Click the picture to see it framed.



This snow leopard has been sold and is off to its new home in moshaus tomorrow care of Michael Darke.



A framed picture of the leopard too.

And finally, a painting I've been working on for what feels like a long time, its my biggest to date, a dirty wizard (black soles) mid air, conjuring a spell. I've only got a framed picture of this with half the studio reflected on the glass, so you'll just have to come see it in real life.



So there's my painting update, there's already another one at the framers however I'm gearing up for a load of cool tattoos now over the next month or so, painting will fall by the wayside. Busy, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment