Friday 1 April 2011

Till The Wheels Fall Off

Busy week means long blog post. It started with the Affordable art show in the Undertone, Cardiff. I ended selling all original paintings pretty quick. Here are the proper pictures of each piece.

505show8
505show7
505show6
505show5
505show4
505show3
505show2
505show1


Thank you to everyone who bought them, sorry to everyone who asked too late, I should have made more. Next time. These were all sold as originals, bagged with header cards, no prints were made. It was a good night, thank you to everyone who came along and it was great to see some friendly faces I haven't seen in a while. Thank you also to Chris and Hana Kooki Two Bit for putting on the night.

The next day I set off for Scotland, Friday soon disappeared to the drive and Saturday morning I got tattooed at the Scottish Tattoo Convention by Dave Fox.

IMAG0256


I hope to work the convention myself next year as it was a great weekend of even better company. The weekend was followed with the great pleasue of guest spotting at Custom Inc in Glasgow. The trip could not have happened without Billy as he wanted to get tattooed. He wanted a daruma and this is what I came up with.

Billy Hay Daruma

Done at Custom Inc, Glasgow


I was blown away by Billy's and everyone else's hospitality and had such a good time. Everyone should go get tattooed by any of the Custom Inc gang, luckily being a hard working bunch they have presence at pretty much every convention this year.

I can't wait to go back. Thank you again to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment