Wednesday 15 June 2011

Ya Can't Go Home

Mikes Leg 3


Mike asked for a cuttlefish on his leg, I ran with it a bit and put it in a kettle.

Mikes Leg 1 Mikes Leg 2


A kettle and a cuttlefish. A plug and a mug. 2 sittings so far with more to come. Thanks buddy.

At the end of the month I'll be guesting at Glory Bound Tattoos in Exmouth, Devon. Thursday the 30th, Friday the 1st and Saturday the 2nd of July, email as usual to book in, come get tattooed by the sea side for the weekend.

My phone has kicked back into life so here's some picturs from my last trip to Scottland for now, untill I get the proper ones.

IMAG0360-1

IMAG0362-1

Emas lucky cat.

IMAG0364

Billys shinny thumb. Mammas boy.

I'll also be back in Custom inc again before September if all goes to plan.

OTR

No comments:

Post a Comment