Thursday 23 September 2010

Crosstown Traffic

As reported I spent the day at Broad Street Tattoo, Bath yesterday. Had a great time and was made to feel very welcome by all. I tattooed a baby crocodile on Toni, on the side of her leg going into the ditch of her knee. Tough.



As always, click for bigger or click here for a double view. Fil, took the pictures, sorry for doubting your old camera, the pictures came out better than any I take. I also tattooed Joe, I'll edit this post when I have the pictures. Shout out also to Marcos my kindred hat sprit, stickers off. I hope they ask me to come back soon even just to hang out, everything about the day was awesome, I can't thank everyone enough.

EDIT - Healed up pictures from Jo, click for bigger. Thanks again buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment