Sunday 23 October 2011

Am I Demon

Sad to see the end of my week in Broad Street, had a great time as always.

Jos shark


Did a little shark on Jo. It was quite the week of script but this was a very lucky one.

Very lucky


Always a good time when Gary Pugh is involved, he came to hang out Friday and we finally got this done. Hot stuff x Danzig.

Danzig x hot stuff


Done in black and gray because Danzig wouldn't have it any other way. And then we had just enough time to bust this tiny one out.

Bro!


For life bro! And on the last night Marcos sealed his Death by stereo love.

DBS


So... on the road again I'll be up at Custom Inc all next week and then the 3rd and 4th on November I'll be at Glory Bound Tattoos in Devon, message me to book in and if you've already spoken to me about getting tattooed down south then expect a message of harassment.

custominclogo


I think it's safe to say now, since it's up on the shops site, I am chuffed to announce I will be joining the Custom Inc gang full time as soon as I have a place to live. I will be in the shop every other week from now on until I'm settled in Glasgow so come say hello and get tattooed.

Glasgow


See you in Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment